Sto. Tomas, Batangas Philippines
Climb # 03
1. From Buendia to Sto. Tomas Batangas
2. In Sto. Tomas, we hire jeep to Brgy. Sta. cruz, manabu jump-off
3. Start trek
4. Reach a house along the trail
This house consists of many female-sexy-pose-calendar 🙂
5. Continue trek to another house – to get some trail water/ cooking water
6. Having difficulty with trekking since its dark (some of our headlamp failed… always failing tsk.tsk.tsk)/ Night trek already. Also, one of the invites is having problem with his asthma.
7. As we reached the camp site, we set-up camp and prepare dinner
8. Enjoyed our dinner and socials (patibayan sa tagayan… and the winner is – daryl 🙂
1. Prepare for breakfast and early break camp. One of the not-so-good morning I experienced in the mountain. Because when you wake up, literally the sun is shining in your face. Two reason- the location where we set our camp or maybe we wake up late.
2. Arrived in summit. We meet some climber who yearly visit Manabu peak as they commemorate one of their passed away colleague.
3. Descend to grotto
4. Arrived in jump-off point
5. Side trip to nearest resort
this erases all our muscle pain with its fresh water coming from the river. Also, a trampoline is available, and we have a lot of fun jumping and playing around.
6. Back to Bus Terminal
7. Back to Manila